Evion 400mg Oral Capsule Used For Deficiency of vitamin E
Evion 400mg(Vitamin E) is a fat-soluble vitamin in various forms, but α-tocopherol is the only vitamin E used by the human body. Its main function is to act as an antioxidant, eliminating free electrons called “free radicals” that may damage cells.  It can also improve immune function and prevent blood clots in the arteries of the heart.
Antioxidant vitamins (including vitamin E) attracted public attention in the 1980s when scientists began to realize that free radical damage is related to the early stages of atherosclerotic arterial blockage, and can also lead to cancer, loss of vision, and many other chronic diseases. …Vitamin E has the ability to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals and completely stop the production of free radicals. However, conflicting studies have mitigated some of the negative effects of free radicals. Promise to use high doses of vitamin E to prevent chronic diseases.
Evion-400mg Oral Capsule Used For Deficiency of vitamin E Hair Growth, Skincare
For a time, vitamin E supplements looked like an easy way to prevent cardiovascular disease. Large observational studies have shown a benefit from vitamin E supplements, whereas controlled clinical trials have produced mixed results.
Evion 400mg Benefit Found
- Observational studies: The Nurses’ Health Study  and Health Professionals Follow-Up Study  suggested 20-40% reductions in heart disease risk among individuals who took vitamin E supplements (usually containing 400 IU or more) for at least two years. 
- Randomized controlled trials: In the Women’s Health Study, which followed almost 40,000 healthy women for 10 years, vitamin E supplements of 600 IU taken every other day did not significantly reduce the risk of so-called “major cardiac events” (heart attack, stroke, or cardiovascular death). But there was some encouraging news in the findings: When these major cardiac events were analyzed separately, vitamin E supplementation was linked to a 24% lower risk of cardiovascular death.  And among women ages 65 and older, vitamin E supplementation reduced the risk of major cardiac events by 26%. A later analysis found that women who took the vitamin E supplements also had a lower risk of developing serious blood clots in the legs and lungs, with women at the highest risk of such blood clots receiving the greatest benefit. 
No Benefit Found
- Randomized controlled trials in people who were at high risk for or who had heart disease at baseline. In the GISSI Prevention Trial, the results were mixed but mostly showed no preventive effects after more than three years of treatment with vitamin E among 11,000 heart attack survivors.  Results from the Heart Outcomes Prevention Evaluation (HOPE) trial also showed no benefit of four years’ worth of vitamin E supplementation in more than 9,500 men and women already diagnosed with heart disease or at high risk for it.  In fact, when the HOPE trial was extended for another four years, researchers found that study volunteers who took vitamin E had a higher risk of heart failure. 
Based on such studies
the American Heart Association concluded that “the scientific data do not justify the use of antioxidant vitamin supplements (such as vitamin E) for CVD risk reduction.”  It is possible that in people who already have heart disease or are at high risk of heart disease, the use of drugs such as aspirin, beta-blockers, and ACE inhibitors mask a modest effect of vitamin E, and that vitamin E may have benefits among healthier people.
- Randomized controlled trials in people without heart disease at baseline. The SU.VI.MAX randomized controlled trial found that seven years of low-dose vitamin E supplementation (as part of a daily antioxidant pill) reduced the risk of cancer and the risk of dying from any cause in men, but did not show these beneficial effects in women; the supplements did not offer any protection against heart disease in men or women.  Discouraging results have also come from the Physicians’ Health Study II, an eight-year randomized controlled trial that involved nearly 15,000 middle-aged men, most of whom were free of heart disease at the start of the study. Researchers found that taking vitamin E supplements of 400 IU every other day, alone or with vitamin C, failed to offer any protection against heart attacks, strokes, or cardiovascular deaths. 
Evion 400mg More
recent evidence introduces a theory that vitamin E supplements may have potential benefits only in certain subgroups of the general population. A trial of high-dose vitamin E in Israel, for example, showed a marked reduction in heart disease among people with type 2 diabetes who had a common genetic predisposition for greater oxidative stress.
Evion 400mg Prevention in Cancer
The story of cancer vitamin E and cancer prevention is less encouraging than the story of vitamin E and heart disease. Overall, observational studies have not shown that vitamin E in food or dietary supplements can provide reliable protection against general cancer or certain types of cancer. [14-23] However, some observations and clinical studies have shown that vitamin E supplementation can reduce the risk of progressive prostate cancer in smokers.
Prostate cancer researchers hope that the selenium and vitamin E cancer prevention study (SELECT) will provide more accurate answers to vitamin E and prostate cancer. The 18,000 men in SELECT were assigned one of the following four pill regimens: vitamin E plus selenium, vitamin E plus selenium placebo, selenium plus vitamin E placebo, or dual placebo for 7 to 12 years. However, the researchers stopped the study in mid-2008, when the first tests showed that vitamin E does not cause cancer or prostate cancer. Preventive benefits.
Vitamin E Evion 400mg Studies Show
Although the study is over, the researchers are still tracking the participants. In 2011, they reported that men who took vitamin E had a 17% increased risk of prostate cancer; men who took vitamin E and selenium did not have a significant increase in prostate cancer risk. Although these results sound shocking, two other large studies on vitamin E and prostate cancer have produced very different results: for example, in a randomized study on alpha-tocopherol-beta-carotene In the study, nearly 30,000 Finnish male smokers were included in the study. An average of six years.  The study found that compared with men taking a placebo, men who supplemented with vitamin E daily had a 32% lower risk of developing prostate cancer and a 41% lower risk of dying from prostate cancer. The protective effect of vitamin E is greatest in men whose cancer has developed sufficiently to be detected in clinical examinations.
Evion Vitamin E Suplement Uses
At the same time, a large-scale Doctors Health II long-term study shows that vitamin E supplementation does not increase or decrease the risk of prostate cancer or other cancers.  Why are the SELECT results of vitamin E and prostate cancer so different from previous studies? Previous studies on vitamin E supplements and prostate cancer have shown that smoking has the greatest benefit among men with advanced cancer. [16,24-26] However, in the SELECT study, less than 10% of men were smokers, and most people had early-stage cancer on prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood tests. [27,28] Many early, low-grade prostate cancers determined by PSA testing will not develop into prostate cancer.
There is also evidence that different processes may occur in the early and late stages of prostate cancer. A large-scale study of drugs used to prevent prostate cancer showed that when used for early and late prostate cancer, its effects are the opposite. Prostate cancer develops slowly, and any research on prostate cancer prevention must be conducted on men for a long time. If you stop the SELECT study prematurely, then if some men continue the study for a long time, there is no way to know whether vitamin E helps prevent prostate cancer in some men. There were very few cases of advanced prostate cancer in the SELECT study, which further limited the interpretation of the results.
Signs of Vitamin E Deficiency
Because vitamin E is found in a variety of foods and supplements, a deficiency in the U.S. is rare. People who have digestive disorders or do not absorb fat properly (e.g., pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, celiac disease) can develop a vitamin E deficiency. The following are common signs of a deficiency:
- Retinopathy (damage to the retina of the eyes that can impair vision)
- Peripheral neuropathy (damage to the peripheral nerves, usually in the hands or feet, causing weakness or pain)
- Ataxia (loss of control of body movements)
- Decreased immune function
Evion 400mg Price in Pakistan
Evion 400mg Is Merck Pharmaceutical company Pakistani price is 60 rupees in 10 capsules