Detriflow 2mg Tablets (tolterodine 1.37mg) Uses Side effects , Dose, In Urdu
- This package insert by ALLMED Pharma:
What Is Your Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine Medicine?
- Brand Name — Detriflow 2mg Tablets.
- Each tablet contains 2 mg of the active ingredients tolterodine L-tartrate (corresponding to 1.37mg tolterodine).
How do Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine works?
- Detriflow helps to normalize bladder activity.
- This enables you to hold on longer before going to the toilet and increases the amount of urine your bladder can hold.
Detriflow 2mg tablet Uses
- Detriflow 2mg tablets are for the treatment of the symptoms of unstable bladder conditions, i.e. needing to rush to the toilet with no warning, needing to go to the toilet frequently and/or not getting to die toilet in time and wetting yourself.
- Before taking your medicine You should tell your doctor.
- if: You are pregnant, you think you may be, or you are trying to become pregnant. You are breastfeeding your child.
- Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine or any of the other ingredients before.
- In glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes, with gradual loss of eyesight).
- suffer from Myasthenia gravis (a disease marked 1.4 abnormal fatigue.
- Symptoms include drooping of the upper eyelid, double vision, blank facial expression, slurred unclear speech).
- difficulty in passing urine and a poor stream of urine.
- obstructive gastrointestinal disorders affecting.
- passage and digestion of food your doctor will have told you if you have this.
liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any drugs such as tranquillizers or anti-depressants,
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin and clarithromycin).
- antifungal agents (ketoconazole, itraconazole, and miconazole).
- As these may alter the effect of Detriflow You are taking any other medication.
- Severe ulcerative colitis, or toxic megacolon – Your doctor will have told you if you have this.
- Autonomic neuropathy, you may experience numbness, tingling, pain, or muscle weakness.
tolterodine 1.37mg Detriflow 2mg tablets Dose
- Adults and Elderly: The usual dose is 2 mg twice daily.
- Your doctor may reduce the dose if you’ have liver problems.
- Your doctor will advise you how many tablets to take and how often.
- Detriflow is not recommended for children.
- How long should you take your medicine?
Your doctor will advise you of the length of treatment.
- You should finish the course of tablets as you may not see an immediate effect because your bladder will need to adapt. If you have not noticed any effect by the end of the course, discuss it with your doctor.
How to take Tolterodine tartrate
This Medicine Always takes When your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check
with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re undecided.
The recommended dose is one 2 mg tablet twice daily, apart from patients who have a
kidney or a liver condition or troublesome side effects within which case your doctor may
reduce your dose to 1-1 mg tablet twice daily.
Method of administration:
The tablets are for oral use and may be swallowed whole.
Duration of treatment:
Your doctor will tell you ways long your treatment with Tolterodine tartrate will last.
Do not stop treatment early because you are doing not see an on the spot effect. Your bladder
will need it slow to adapt. If you have not any benefits of this medicine than consult with your doctor.
The advantage of the treatment should be re-evaluated after 2 or 3 months.
If you’re taking more Tolterodine tartrate than you should:
If a patient takes too many tablets, contact your doctor or pharmacist
What should you do if you forget to take your tablets?
- If you forget to take your tablets(s) at the usual time, take it (them) as soon as you remember unless it is time to take the next one. Do not take more than one dose at a time. Continue to take your tablets as instructed on the label.
tolterodine 1.37mg overdose
- Do not take more tablets than your doctor has-told to you.
- If you take too many tablets by accident seek medical help from your doctor or casualty department immediately.
tolterodine 1.37mg side effects
- In common with other drugs this medicine occasionally causes side effects in a few people.
- Detriflow may cause the following:
- dry mouth
- abdominal pain,
- dry skin
- decreased tear production (dry irritable eye)
tolterodine 1.37mg Warning and precaution
Converse with your primary care physician or drug specialist before taking Tolterodine tartrate
• In the event that you experience issues in passing urine and additionally a poor stream of urine
• In the event that you have a gastrointestinal ailment that influences the section as well as
processing of nourishment
• In the event that you experience the ill effects of kidney issues (renal deficiency)
• In liver condition
• In the event that you experience the ill effects of neuronal issue that influence your circulatory strain, gut
or on the other hand sexual capacity (any neuropathy of the autonomic sensory system)
• On the off chance that you have a hiatal hernia (herniation of a stomach organ)
• On the off chance that you ever experience diminished solid discharges or experience the ill effects of extreme
stoppage (diminished gastrointestinal motility)
• On the off chance that you have a heart condition, for example,
a strange heart following (ECG)
a moderate pulse (bradycardia)
significant previous heart infections, for example,
– cardiomyopathy (powerless heart muscle)
– myocardial ischaemia (diminished bloodstream to the heart)
– arrhythmia (sporadic heartbeat)
– and cardiovascular breakdown
• On the off chance that you have anomalous low degrees of potassium (hypokalaemia), calcium
(hypocalcaemia) or magnesium (hypomagnesaemia) in your blood